FlexMedStaff respects Your privacy and are committed to protecting it at all times. We collect information about Our users in three ways: directly from the user, from our Web server log, through cookies, GPS and other technologies.
FlexMedStaff uses the information We collect primarily to provide You with a personalized user experience.
California Privacy Rights
European Union General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR and ePrivacy Directive)
Under the GDPR regulations, residents of the European Union can request that AAOS modify or terminate Our use of Personal Information, including the right to be forgotten. Due to the complex nature of the many systems that can hold Your Personal Information, We may choose to anonymize some of Your Personal Information such as name, address and email, but retain the records of Your activity. As the Data Controller, We will also pass this request along to the third parties with which We have a Data Processing Agreement and request that they honor Your right to be forgotten. We have no control over their performance of the request.
Exercising Your right to be forgotten is permanent and cannot be undone. If You later change Your mind, You would be required to create another account which could make it difficult to see a complete history of Your activity, impacting Your ability to receive some benefits.
You can also request access to Your Personal Information or request changes (e.g., correct errors or limit how Personal Information is processed). To request that Your Personal Information be forgotten or request access or changes to Your Personal Information, contact FlexMedStaff at FlexMedStaff@gmail.com.
Canada Anti-Spam Law
FlexMedStaff complies with the Canada Anti-Spam Law. Non users/members who provide Us a Canadian email address will not receive unauthorized Commercial Electronic Messages (as defined under the Canada Anti-Spam Law) unless these individuals have “opted-in” to receive Commercial Electronic Messages.
International Transfers to U.S.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Use it
Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies You. The types of Personal Information may include, but are not limited to:
- General information (e.g., names, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, Internet protocol addresses, mobile/landline business/personal telephone numbers, and country of residence);
- Professional information (e.g., educational and training background, medical licensure date and state(s), work setting, profession, principal subspecialty fields and certifications);
- Financial information for sales of products or services (e.g., credit and debit card numbers, billing address);
The product or service that You seek will determine the Personal Information collected. You can manage Your account and contact information on Your profile. We need to collect and process this information in order to successfully meet Your needs and expectations, such as through delivery the products/services You purchased or requested, and other purposes listed below.
While observing the principle of Data Minimization, We will not collect or maintain Personal Information that is irrelevant to the scope and purpose of the services We provide to Our members, customers and visitors.
Tracking the Use of Our Sites
- Registered Site User – When You create an account to become a registered user on Our Site or choose to interact with Us in other ways, You will be invited to submit certain Personal Information, which We collect in order to fulfill Your expectations and anticipate Your needs. Examples include registering an account, creating profile, searching for a job, submitting questions or comments on Our Sites, or requesting information or materials.
- Unregistered Site User – If You use Our Sites without becoming a registered user, You may anonymously browse the public areas of the Sites. Only aggregate data, such as the number of hits per page, is collected and may be used for internal and marketing purposes. No personally identifying information is obtained.
We comply with best practices developed by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) which are available on the FTC website.
How We Use/Process Personal Information
We process Your Personal Information as needed to legitimately provide Our products, services, websites, apps and their functionality to You (consistent with the definition of Legitimate Basis under GDPR), including but not limited to the following purposes:
- Member/User Profile – To verify and update your Your current information.
- Job Search – If you elect to register an account on this platform Your information (name, address, telephone, profile information and web address) will be viewable by facilities (hospitals and clinics) and medical practitioners registered on the platform.
- Purchases – To complete your purchase and delivery of FlexMedStaff products or services.
- Electronic Marketing Campaigns – To notify You about new products/services, surveys, job opportunities/applicants, special offers, alerts of new content posted and other related information from FlexMedStaff, Our partners and approved third parties.
You can manage Your account, limit alerts or opt-out of some or all future communications. All e-mail communications contain an “unsubscribe” option to discontinue the communication at any time.
With Whom We May Share Personal Information
FlexMedStaff does not share Your Personal Information with Our business partners or affiliates.
Your information will be stored with or used by third parties that assist with data management of the website and mass marketing emails. These third parties will never be given permission to use Your personal information beyond the need to store and retrieve for business operations of the FlexMedStaff website.
Children under 13 – We do not knowingly solicit information online from or market online to children under the age of 13. Any Personal Information that We access pertaining to a child under the age of 13 will promptly be erased from Our repositories, unless it was provided with explicit consent from that child’s Parent or Legal Guardian.
Information security – FlexMedStaff implements security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. We restrict access to Personal Information to only Our employees, contractors and business partners who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve Our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
How We Safeguard Personal Information
Site Security Features
User ID and Password — The site requires the use of a user ID and password as an additional security measure that helps protect Your Personal Information. This security measure allows FlexMedStaff to verify who You are, thereby allowing You access to Your account information and preventing unauthorized access. When You have finished using a secure area of FlexMedStaff Website, make sure You always click on the “Log Out” link which appears on every secure page. When You click on the “Log Out” link, You will be given the option to end Your secure session. No further secure transactions can be conducted without re-entering Your user ID and password. You should be aware that browser software often “caches” a page as You look at it, meaning that some pages are saved in Your computer’s temporary memory. Therefore, You may find that clicking on Your “Back” button shows You a saved version of a previously viewed page. Caching in no way affects the security of Your confidential user ID or password.
Linking to Other Internet Sites
You should be aware that other Internet sites that link to Our sites or to an FlexMedStaff email may contain privacy provisions that differ from these. We don’t control those sites or the information they collect about You. To ensure Your privacy is protected, We recommend that You review the privacy statements of other Internet sites You visit.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Information
We keep Your Personal Information only so long as We need it to keep Your membership active. Products or services You obtain off FlexMedStaff website may have different retention periods for Your Personal Information, which You should assess directly with the applicable vendor.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We have appropriate (technical, process and human) security measures in place to prevent Personal Information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized/ unlawful way. We limit access to Your Personal Information to those who have a genuine business need to do so. Those processing Your Personal Information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to detect and address any suspected data security breach. We will notify You and any applicable governmental entity of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
How You Can Access and Change Personal Information
Our commitment to Your privacy includes multiple ways You reach Us and inquire about the Personal Information in Our possession. If You have questions, comments, or complaints concerning Our privacy practices or if You wish to change, access, or remove Your Personal Information, please contact Us as indicated below. We will attempt, where practical, to respond to Your requests and to provide You with additional privacy related information.
Contact Us if You would like to:
- See and receive the Personal Information We have about You, if any;
- Correct or update Your Personal Information;
- Ask Us to stop using or sharing Your Personal Information;
- Ask Us to delete parts or all of Your Personal Information; and/or
- Opt out of some or all future communications from Us.
Contact the FlexMedStaff by phone number at 617-336-6108 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail at 3225 Mcleod Dr. Suite 1000, Las Vegas, NV 89121.
To opt out of future emails and newsletters, You can also access Your account preferences.
Revised February, 2022